Pastor Support


Pastors and Leaders Conference, July 11-13, at NNU:
  • These funds are meant to pay for PALCON registration and to “help” with travel expenses. ALL NW District ordained or district licensed pastors are eligible for this funding. 

  • Funds will be sent to the local church and will be distributed to the pastor from the local church. 

  • If a pastor has already registered for PALCON these funds can reimburse the local church those expenses and the remainder can be used by the pastor and family for travel related expenses.

  • ​Pastors must register themselves and their family at PALCON.org/nnu.  

  • Funds available for PALCON are: 

    • Pastor: $250

    • Spouse: $250

    • Each Child: $100​​


Compass Initiative

  • Application and approval will take place through the Compass website.

  • This program provides help with educational debt or retirement savings for those pastors who qualify.

  • For those who complete the Compass Journey program, the district will provide $5000 in support, either to provide an additional $5000 in matching funds from the district or to help the local church reach its required $5000 in matching funds.


Marriage Conference

  • $500 per pastoral couple available once every two years.

  • Available for any ordained or district licensed minister on the NW District (this includes lead pastors, full time and part time associate pastors, chaplains, retired ministers, those in special service assignments, unassigned ministers, etc.).

  • Fill out this online form indicating name, date, and location of the marriage conference. The district will send funds to the minister. The minister is responsible to make all travel and reservation arrangements.​

  • Family Life has several Weekend to Remember events scheduled. More information can be found at www.familylife.com/weekend-to-remember.  



for minister or immediate family member
  • The district will pay for 8 to 16 sessions at a time, covering either the cost of the minister’s insurance copay or the full amount of service if there is no insurance.

  • Available for any ordained or district licensed minister on the NW District and immediate family member (spouse, child, or dependent living in the home). Again this includes lead pastors, full time and part time associate pastors, chaplains, retired ministers, those in special service assignments, unassigned ministers, etc.

  • Fill out this online form indicating who is seeking counseling and the name and contact information of the counselor. No questions will be asked about the reason for counseling.

  • Download this PDF to give to the counselor, providing information on billing directly to the district office.

  • If after 16 sessions there is need for more help, the minister can contact any DAB member, district office staff, or cluster coach to access more funds.

  • For those who do not have a counselor, view these counselor recommendations